Here are a few tips for healthy lifestyle – physical, emotional and mental.
- Get enough sleep (adults 7-8 hours and children 9-10 hours minimum)
- Some form of physical activity like walking, jogging in fast pace (6000 steps/day minimum)
- Some form of meditation for inner peace (30 minutes minimum)
- Balanced food (Less carbohydrate, more protein, lots of vegetable and fruits, enough water)
- Entertainment, connecting socially and a feeling of love (With family, friends and community every week)
- Staying engaged than idle (Physical exercise, learning or doing some work)
- Most importantly, we all need to think life simple and take it easy! We are here for just a period of time and this is an opportunity to enjoy!!!
If these are many, just ask yourself whether you are doing these three things every single day.
- Did i do something to take care of my physical or mental health today?
- Did i learn something new today?
- Did I use my health and knowledge to accomplish something in action today?
If it feels like answer to these questions is “No” for more than a week continuously, it is an indicator for you to fix some of your habits.
Life is easy. Why do we make it so hard?