Not only privacy really matters to us, we always put our client’s trust as our #1 priority. We focus on providing you with destinations you can trust and rely on for every stage of your life to connect you to great content, products and services and personalize your experience with us.
We understand that you value your family’s privacy. Our mission is to be clear and transparent about how and why we collect and use information and to empower you to control your personal information. You are not our product, you are our customer.
When Does this Policy Apply?
What Does it Say?
Here are the highlights.
What Information Do We Collect?
The information we collect/store includes some information that identifies you personally (whether alone or in combination). Some examples of information we collect if you provide it to us include:
- Account/Registration (user name and password, family address(optional), date of birth and communications preferences).
- Online Identifiers (IP address, internal and third party identifiers and device information like unique device ID).
- Your Taskfore Content (Content provided by you using Taskfore features such as calendar, list and others)
- Location Information (limited to general information about the geographic region in which you are located in order to provide the appropriate service)
- Internet Activity Information (information on how you interact on our Services (which features of the Services you use))
- Inferences about Your Interests, Preferences and other Behavioral Data (hobbies and interests (like your favorite foods, recipes, and purchases), and consuming tendencies)
Where/How Do We Collect Information About you?
- From You
- From Your Device
- Cookies & App Technologies
How Do We Store Your Data?
We securely store your data in our cloud servers. The databases are encrypted and securely operated. We keep your data in the servers until you request deletion of your data.
How Do We Use Your Information?
We use your information for following purposes:
- To recognize you when you are on our Services so that we can personalize the content that you see
- To provide you with offers and other promotions
- To contact you with emails, offers and other promotions
- To provide and improve the Services
- To protect us from fraud and other security issues
Who Do We Share Your Information With?
We do NOT share your Personal Identifiable Information (Name, Date of Birth and Address) with anyone outside Taskfore platform and application. This means, this information will be visible and restricted only to your family members.
What Are Your Rights?
- Right to Know — You have the right to ask us to tell you what personal information we collect use, disclose and sell about you.
- Right to Rectification — You have the right to request that Taskfore Inc correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have right to request Taskfore to complete information you believe is incomplete.
- Right to Erasure — You have the right to ask us to delete the personal information we collect or maintain about you.
- Right to be Free From Discrimination — You have the right not to be discriminated against for exercising these rights.
- Right to Access or Correct Your Information — You have the right to request access to and to edit certain personal information that you have provided to us through our Sites.
While these rights are only legally required in certain jurisdictions, we do our best to honor these rights for all Taskfore Family Assistant users. If you are in the U.S. and wish to exercise your rights:
- Information and Deletion Requests. To exercise your right to information on our data collection practices on this site, or request access to or deletion of the information on this site, please visit the account settings page.
We will need to verify that you are who you say you are before we delete or share personal information with you.
We do not knowingly allow anyone under the age of 13 to provide us with any personal information as defined by the U.S. Children’s Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”). In order to register and create a Taskfore account you must be 18 years of age or older. Children should always get permission from their parents before sending any personal information about themselves (such as their names, email addresses, and phone numbers) over the Internet, to us or to anyone else. If you’re under 13, please do not register for any of our Services or provide us with any personal information (such as your name, email address or phone number).
Privacy policies of other websites
How to Contact Us
Attention: Privacy Officer